Ductless HVAC in Phoenix, Gilbert, Anthem, Apache Junction, Avondale, AZ, And The Surrounding Areas
A common question while buying HVAC systems is whether you need a ductless or central heating and cooling system. The answer depends on your needs. This guide will walk you through what a ductless HVAC system is, its benefits, and who needs one to help you make an informed choice if you wish to buy ductless air conditioning in Phoenix.
When there is inadequate space to install a ducted heating and cooling appliance, many people prefer ductless mini split systems Phoenix. Ductless devices allow upgrades or add a new machine without causing much disturbance. So whether you care about indoor air purity at your place or don’t have existing ductwork, ductless HVAC systems are an ideal alternative.
In addition, installing a ductless HVAC machine at your home offers numerous benefits as this intelligent device can function as both a furnace and air conditioner and run throughout the year. Due to their numerous advantages and distinctive designs, these devices have become increasingly prevalent among residential and commercial property owners.
What Is A Ductless HVAC System?
A ductless HVAC system is a heating and cooling system with an outdoor condenser and indoor air-handling unit. Also known as mini-splits, these HVAC systems don’t have ducts, making them a more convenient option for small apartments or old buildings with thick walls.
Different types of ductless HVAC systems include wall-mounted, concealed duct, ceiling cassette, ceiling-suspended, and floor-mounted, depending on where it is installed.
Benefits Of A Ductless HVAC System
- Zone control – Ductless HVAC systems deliver zonal cooling, allowing you to control the temperature in different rooms through indoor air handlers. Ductless HVAC systems also provide flexibility through single-zone and multi-zone systems. A single-zone system is suited for your bedroom, while a multi-zone is used in business offices and multi-storeyed buildings.
- Easy installation – The most significant advantage of a ductless HVAC is that it does not require ductwork and the conduit requires only a three-inch opening through the wall. It can be easily completed within a day if you are looking for a ductless air conditioning installation in Scottsdale.
- Improved air quality – Central heating and cooling systems come with ducts that collect pollen, dirt, or mold over time, contaminating the air. A ductless system provides multi-stage filtration, which keeps the air clean. Additionally, unlike a central cooling system, you don’t need to shell out money regularly for duct cleaning and maintenance.
- Energy efficiency – A ductless HVAC system might initially be more expensive to install. Still, it is cost-effective in the long run because it provides better energy efficiency than traditional heating and cooling systems. The ductless system delivers air directly to your room, reducing energy loss. The U.S Department of Energy has declared that Energy Star-certified ductless units use 60% less energy than other electric heating and cooling systems.
- Various design options – These systems can be mounted on the walls or suspended from ceilings. The different design options add to your home decor.
Who Needs A Ductless HVAC System?
A ductless HVAC system is suited for you if:
- You have a large family where everyone wants different temperatures in different rooms.
- You want an energy-efficient option as compared to traditional cooling systems.
- You don’t want to spend money on expensive ductwork.
- If you have family members who suffer from breathing problems.
- If your house has thick walls unsuitable for duct installation.
- Suppose you are looking for a quieter option. Ductless HVAC systems produce less noise than conventional central heating and cooling systems.
Some Of Our Other Ductless Services
- Ductless Air Conditioning Service
- AC Repair Phoenix
- Ductless Air Conditioning Repair
- Ductless Air Conditioning Installation
- Ductless Air Conditioner Inspection
- Ductless Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Ductless Air Conditioning Tune Up
- Ductless Heater Service
- Ductless Heater Repair
- Ductless Heater Inspection
- Ductless Heater Installation
- Ductless Heater Replacement
- Ductless Heater Maintenance
- Ductless Heater Tune-Up
- Heating Repair Phoenix
- Heating Services Phoenix
Why Choose Professional Ductless HVAC Service?
Here are some reasons you must always opt for professional ductless heating and cooling services:
It can be scary to handle the air conditioning devices and sharp objects needed for ductless air conditioning service. Moreover, without appropriate knowledge, you can harm your home’s electrical connections.
However, if you hire an expert HVAC technician, you can address these issues as they will understand which wires and instruments they need to repair your ductless devices in no time.
Improved Air Quality
Professional ductless service experts understand how to replace air filters flawlessly to allow you to breathe fresh, clean air. Your home and space are analyzed for their design and arrangement, ensuring improved air quality.
Furthermore, professional technicians ensure that all your complaints are acknowledged. They can further customize service that protects your machine against future breakdowns and operational issues.
Hire the Best Professional Ductless HVAC Service!
Diamond AC & Heating has delivered quality and reliable ductless AC service in Gilbert, AZ, for over two decades. Our mechanics remain determined to offer the most affordable professional service and resolve all your HVAC queries.
Ductless HVAC systems are more suited for modern homes with their zonal cooling feature and energy efficiency. Choosing the right AC to meet your needs can be difficult, but our trained experts will help you select the right system and offer installation and maintenance to keep your system running for a long time. For professional ductless air conditioning installation in Phoenix, give Diamond AC & Heating a call today!
Ductless HVAC – Servicing the Phoenix, Gilbert, Anthem, Apache Junction, Avondale, AZ, And The Surrounding Areas
Schedule Ductless HVAC @ (602) 932-6763 or Schedule Online today we are one of the best heating contractor in Phoenix AZ!