Heat Pump Services in Phoenix, Gilbert, Anthem, Apache Junction, Avondale, AZ, And The Surrounding Areas
Do You Need Your Heat Pump Inspected?
Your heat pump should be inspected and serviced annually. Here is a list of reasons why:
- Increases the reliability and efficiency of your unit, potentially save you hundreds of dollars
- Determines if the unit is still covered under the warranty
- Ensures your equipment hasn’t been tampered with or serviced improperly
- Helps you to keep records which will be necessary if it needs to be traced back for any reason in the future
- Offers unbiased advice on its condition and could provide an estimated cost of repair if an issue is found
- Prolongs the life of your unit and helps conserve energy usage
- Ensures that any potential safety codes are being met
Call Diamond AC and Heating today for any heat pump services you need!
So there you have it; keeping your heat pump maintained by professional inspection is one of the best cost-saving methods around! If you have not had heat pump maintenance in Tuscon, Gilbert, Chandler, Phoenix, Anthem, and surrounding areas performed in the last six months, it’s probably time for you to schedule your professional inspection. Diamond AC and Heating is one of the best HVAC companies in Gilbert.
When Is It Time For Heat Pump Repair?
Since heat pumps work in conjunction with your central heating system, you’re probably wondering if you need to repair them right now. To answer that question, the most important thing is to look at how efficient your heat pump is performing and what sort of weather we are currently facing.
If you’re not sure if your system is having issues, here are some things to consider:
- The Temperature Outside Is Below Freezing: If this is the case, then no matter what you do, there is no way you can use your heat pump. Because the outside temperature is below freezing, the coils will take longer to generate enough heat to warm up your home, which means it’s time for HVAC repair.
- Your System Has Been Running Excessively Long: When this happens, it may indicate a more significant problem that needs to be addressed by a professional.
- Your System is Noisy: A strange noise coming from your system can mean something is wrong with it, and an HVAC contractor will have to take a look at the unit soon. This may not necessarily require immediate repairs, but you should set up an appointment soon.
- There Is Visible Mold Growing On The Interior Coils Of Your Heat Pump: This can be caused by a variety of problems, so you will need to have it assessed. The contractor performing the inspection may recommend having your system repaired or replaced.
- The Heat Pump Is Not Producing Any Heat At All: If this happens, there is an issue with your system, and it should be repaired as soon as possible.
Whether a repair or replacement heat pump is necessary, Diamond AC and Heating have the expertise to provide heat pump services in Phoenix and in Tuscon, Gilbert, Chandler, Phoenix, Anthem, and surrounding areas. We also offer emergency heat pump repair services if your equipment breaks down.
Call us today to book an appointment!
- Heat Pump Service
- Heat Pump Repair
- Heating Repair Phoenix
- Furnace Repair Phoenix
- Heat Pump Installation
- Reliable Heat Pump Replacement
- Heat Pump Maintenance
- Heat Pump Tune-Up
- Furnace Replacement Gilbert, AZ
- Emergency Heat Pump Repair
- Heat Pump Inspection
Heat Pump Services – Servicing the Phoenix, Gilbert, Anthem, Apache Junction, Avondale, AZ, And The Surrounding Areas.
Schedule Heat Pump Services in Phoenix @ (602) 932-6763 or Schedule Online today with heating contractor Phoenix, AZ!