Heat Pump Tune-Up in Phoenix, Tucson, Anthem, Apache Junction, Avondale, AZ, And The Surrounding Areas
If you’re looking for a Heat Pump Tune-Up in Phoenix, AZ, then contact Diamond AC and Heating. We provide reliable and affordable services.
Why Do I Need A Heat Pump Tune-Up?
Even the best heat pump systems will have an efficiency loss after being in operation for several years. Many of these losses are relatively small, but they can add up to higher monthly utility bills or even system failure. Contact us today for Heat Pump tune-ups in Phoenix, Tucson, Anthem, Apache Junction, Avondale, AZ, And The Surrounding Areas.
Some of these common problems that result in performance loss include:
- A heat pump not turning on
- Improper defrosting
- Systems shut down due to low refrigerant levels
- Debris blocking airflow over the coil
- Worn compressor bearings
- Leaking expansion valve/orifice tube /evaporator coil leaks
- A malfunctioning reversing valve (in some systems)
- Overall mechanical wear and tear
- Evaporator fan motor wear
All of these problems result in a system that is not operating up to its full potential, resulting in higher monthly bills.
How Will A Heat Pump Tune-Up Benefit My Equipment?
For many homeowners who are not used to thinking about it, having a heat pump tune-up service twice a year may seem like an unnecessary expense. The fact is that when you consider the money saved on energy bills in the long run, along with avoiding costly heating repairs in Phoenix down the road, the benefits of getting your heating system serviced twice a year far outweigh any upfront cost it incurs.
For this reason alone, you should make every effort to bring your heat pump in for professional service at least twice a year. Just imagine how much money you could save just by bringing your unit in for service once!
If you need a heat pump tune-up in Phoenix, Tucson, Chandler, Tucson, Anthem, and surrounding areas, don’t hesitate to give Diamond AC and Heating a call today at (602) 932-6763!
What Should I Expect From A Heat Pump Tune-Up in Phoenix?
Our technicians will check your heat pump for serviceability by performing the following tasks:
- Inspecting all visible components for wear and tear, broken parts, dirt build-up, corrosion, or damage.
- Checking refrigerant levels—if it’s low, they will add refrigerant to bring them back to appropriate levels
- Cleaning the coils, which helps maintain airflow over the coil to optimize system efficiency
- Checking compressor operation and conditions
- Compressor restart after a shutdown caused by low refrigerant
- Checking proper wiring connection indoor and outdoor units
- To check proper electrical grounding
- Checking the proper operation of the thermostat and contactor (ex., reversing valve in some systems)
The experts at Diamond AC and Heating can provide heat pump maintenance and tune-up services for anyone in Phoenix, Tucson, Chandler, Tucson, Anthem, and surrounding areas. We also offer heat pump repairs, replacements, and installations.
No matter what heat pump services you need, our professionals are ready to help! We value customer relationships and provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If our service is not the best, let us know and we will make it right.
Plus, we’re here for you day and night. We know equipment doesn’t only break down during business hours so we have technicians available for you whenever you need them. Diamond AC and Heating are one of the HVAC companies in Tucson.
Contact us today for more information or to schedule an appointment!