Electric Furnace in Phoenix, Tucson, Anthem, Apache Junction, Avondale, AZ, And The Surrounding Areas
Have You Thought About Converting Your Gas Furnace To An Electric?
The installation involves replacing the gas furnace with an electric heat pump, also known as “reverse cycle” or “inverter” technology. The inverter technology manages and controls the power flow to and from the system and modifies the compressor speed based on user inputs, external weather conditions, and system status to maximize efficiency. Contact Us today for Electric Furnace services in Phoenix, Tucson, Anthem, Apache Junction, Avondale, AZ, And The Surrounding Areas.
When the temperature drops, the inverter technology kicks on and runs your heat pump until the desired temperature is reached. When the temperature reaches a certain point and your home begins to heat up, it automatically turns off and shuts down until it’s needed again.
The majority of homes that have gas furnaces lack central air conditioning due to their location. Gas heating is less expensive than electric heating; however, the cost of gas can fluctuate based on market prices and the distance pipelines must travel to reach your home.
Electric heat pumps are more efficient than gas furnaces because they draw power from an existing electrical grid rather than creating it themselves as a gas furnace does. Typically, this type of system is connected to your home’s central air conditioning unit for maximum cost-efficiency.
The installation costs are often offset by the savings in energy bills. Electric heat pumps are more expensive than gas furnaces, but their running costs are lower. If you’ve got an older furnace that keeps getting louder or an inefficient furnace that struggles to run efficiently, it might be time to convert your gas furnace to electric.
If you’d like to start that conversion process, give Diamond AC and Heating a call today for all your electric furnace needs in Phoenix, Mesa, Tucson, Anthem, Apache Junction, Avondale, and surrounding areas!
What Are The Benefits Of An Electric Furnace?
Here are the top five benefits of using an electric furnace:
- Better temperature control: You’ll have more precise temperature control with an electric heat pump than a gas furnace.
A monotube heat exchanger heats and cools your home, so you can adjust the temperature as frequently as you want without worrying about the weather conditions outside or waiting for your system to start up again.
- Energy efficiency: Electric furnaces are up to 70% more efficient than gas heating, and they usually require less maintenance as well.
- Quieter: The compressor of an electric heat pump will run quietly inside your home, and it won’t make banging sounds like a gas furnace does when it goes on and off.
- Environmentally friendly: The vast majority of electric heat pumps are powered by renewable energy, meaning they reduce your home’s carbon footprint over time. They also don’t have the added emissions gas furnaces do, so you can breathe easier knowing you’re doing your part to keep the environment healthy.
- Warranty: Electric heat pumps come with a 10-year warranty on parts and labor, while gas furnaces usually only have a 1-year warranty.
Contact Diamond AC and Heating today if you need an electric furnace installation or replacement or already have an electric furnace and need maintenance, tune-ups, or repairs in Phoenix, Mesa, Tucson, Anthem, Apache Junction, Avondale, and surrounding areas!
Call us at (602) 932-6763!
- Furnace Repair Phoenix
- Furnace Replacement Tucson, AZ
- Electric to Gas Conversions
- Electric Furnace Service
- Emergency Furnace Repair
- Electric Furnace Inspection
- Electric Furnace Repair
- Electric Furnace Installation
- Electric Furnace Replacement
- Electric Furnace Maintenance
- Electric Furnace Tune-Up