Heat Pump Maintenance in Phoenix, Tucson, Anthem, Apache Junction, Avondale, AZ, And The Surrounding Areas
Don’t wait until your heat pump unexpectedly breaks down to call for maintenance. Keep your HVAC system running smoothly with regular heat pump maintenance in Phoenix, AZ, from Diamond AC & Heating. As a leading provider of heat pump maintenance, our technicians are trained to identify potential issues and perform repairs quickly and efficiently. By keeping your heat pump in good working order, regular maintenance can prevent problems before they start and extend the life of your heat pump. Contact us today at (602) 932-6763 to schedule your maintenance appointment.
How Does A Heat Pump Work?
A heat pump is a single unit that can provide both cool air and heat. The temperature is controlled by a thermostat, which can be attached to the unit or mounted on a wall. To cool the interior of a home, the blower fan draws air past the cold evaporator coils and forces it through the front vent. In the summer, they can extract heat from inside a home or building and transfer it outdoors. In the winter, they can remove heat from the outside air and move it indoors.
Heat Pump Maintenance Tips:
- Inspect air filters once a month. Clean or replace, as needed.
- Clear out snow, ice, and debris from the outdoor unit. This includes the top, sides, bottom, and all areas around the heat pump.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the outdoor coils. If they become dirty, use a strong degreaser and hose them down. Ensure you first turn off the unit.
- Keep shrubs at least 18 inches from the heat pump to allow for proper airflow and servicing.
- Before using the air conditioner in the spring, drain and flush the indoor condensate pan. If the unit is above or in a finished living area, this is critical and should be performed by a trained service technician.
- Some fan motors require annual lubrication, but almost all are permanently sealed.
If you have followed these tips and still have issues, do not hesitate to call us for heat pump repair service in Phoenix, AZ.
What Are the Advantages of Routine Heat Pump Maintenance?
Annual heat pump maintenance can help you avoid unnecessary problems with your home’s heating system. Furthermore, it can save you money in the long run by lessening the likelihood of significant malfunctions that may necessitate expensive repairs or replacement and by lowering your energy costs owing to better system efficiency. When you arrange a heat pump tune-up, you can count on our timely, competent specialists to come on time and ready to work.
Our professionals will perform the following tasks during your heat pump tune-up service:
- Check that all parts are in good working order, including motors and capacitors
- Ensure that electrical load readings are all normal.
- Check the refrigerant level
- Examine various heat pumps components, such as the reversing valve and defrost cycle
- Test the safety controls
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Ensure that the heat pump will continue to function while in defrost mode
- Make any repair or part replacement recommendations necessary
Routine maintenance can help to increase the longevity of your heating system. When you turn to our team for your heat pump tune-up service, you can rely on top-quality work from some of the industry’s most skilled and best-trained technicians. In addition, we back up all of our work with extended, industry-leading warranties and a money-back guarantee on system tune-ups. Finally, you may experience a major issue with your heat pump. In that case, we offer emergency heating services, same-day service, and next-day installations at no additional cost-even on nights and weekends!
How Often Should A Heat Pump Be Serviced?
It is recommended that heat pumps be serviced once a year before winter weather sets in. It gives the technician a chance to identify potential problems and make necessary repairs or adjustments before heavy use puts the system under strain. However, depending on the age and condition of your heat pump, it may be necessary to have it serviced more frequently, or it might even require a replacement. Give us a call if you need a new heat pump installation in Tucson, AZ, and the surrounding areas.
Schedule An Appointment With Diamond AC & Heating
Regular maintenance is one of the best ways to ensure your heat pump works properly. Diamond AC & Heating provides professional heat pump maintenance, repair, and installation services in Phoenix, AZ, and surrounding areas. Our experienced technicians can help keep your pump running smoothly all year long. We also provide our customers with a variety of financial options to choose from.
If you’re searching for the heat pump services like maintenance, repair, tune-up, etc. then you should contact Diamond AC and Heating.
Other services that we provide: