Trustworthy Furnace Repair Services in Phoenix
Buying a new furnace can be exciting. But, maintaining your heating system till its maximum life expectancy needs focus and dedication. Without proper maintenance, your new furnace may break down in the nearest future, and your home may end up needing a new installation. We offer all furnace-related services such as furnace repair in Phoenix, installation, maintenance, and tune-up. Our expert technicians have years of experience in the field, and they take every job very seriously.
Get 100% Satisfaction with a Restored Heating Device
As one of the best companies for furnace services such as furnace repair in Phoenix, we guarantee 100% satisfaction to all our customers. Most manufacturing warranty does not cover items like ductwork repair, labor cost, and other costly equipment. We can help you to keep all the components in their best condition so that you stay covered by the warranty until it lasts.
Our service technician performs a detailed system inspection before starting any furnace repair in Phoenix and makes sure that every problem with your furnace has been detected. They put their heart, mind, and soul into a repair job so that you get the most from a single servicing for your heating services in Phoenix.
Our Furnace Inspection Checklist:
- Checking the flue system for carbon monoxide leakages
- Checking the air filters
- Lubricating the bearings and motors as necessary
- Testing the thermostat operation
- Checking proper burner ignition, gas train, and other electrical components
- Confirming complete system operation and safety
Services We Provide
Along with furnace repair, we offer other furnace related services such as:
If your furnace is not producing enough heat or if your electricity or gas bills are extremely high, you probably need a furnace cleaning. Your furnace accumulates dust, dirt, and other debris over time, and they need to be cleared to help your system run efficiently. Our furnace expert cleans every part of your furnace.
Sometimes you can avoid spending on a new installation, through professional furnace repair. Our HVAC contractors can deal with any problem with your furnace, and fix any damages to your heating device.
As we discussed earlier, maintaining a furnace is not an easy task. You need professional help to maintain your furnace and avoid costly furnace repair in Phoenix. Our certified technicians maintain your furnace throughout the year and make sure it performs at peak efficiency.
When to Get a New Furnace?
Most of the problems with your furnace can be restored with a professional furnace repair. But there are some problems your system may face that leave you with no other option than to install a new one. Our furnace installer will help you with tips and tricks to maintain your furnace for as long as possible. But, if your furnace is facing problems repeatedly then it’ll become a burden on your pocket. It’s better to opt for a new furnace. We are one of the most recommended heating contractors in Phoenix, AZ.
With the often unpredictable winters in the Phoenix area of Arizona, a furnace is not performing quite correctly. It may have been broken down and can have a severe effect on your comfort and health. No one wants to feel any discomfort during the winter months, and the best thing you can do is sit in the comfort of your home, which is heated by a well-functioning furnace. If there is one thing that keeps your furnace well-functioning throughout your year, then it has to be through effective furnace repair in Phoenix services performed by experienced professionals.
Why Do You Need A Furnace Repair in Phoenix?
Any time spent that you spend without heat in the winter can be uncomfortable or even dangerous. Your furnace shows signs of a problem before it stops working altogether, and identifying this can help you avoid a complete failure or further system damage. Once you experienced the below-mentioned signs, it is time for you to call furnace repair experts:
- High energy bills: When your electricity bills dramatically increase, it is a sign that your furnace is not working as efficiently as it should.
- Startup problems: If your furnace is tripping breakers or has trouble starting, then there is a problem with the ignition system, combustion system, or blower fan.
- Poor heating performance: If you experience uneven temperatures, cool air from vents, cold spots, clogged air filters, duct blockage, or combustion problems, then calling for a repair is favorable.
- Strange noises: Grinding, Screeching, scraping, or other unusual noises can indicate significant mechanical problems. Banging or thumping can be caused by ducts expanding, or, combustion problems. Rapid clicking or tapping can indicate a damaged blower belt.
- Unusual smells: Sour or musty smells can indicate mold or bacterial growth in the system, while dusty smells indicate dirty air ducts.
From complete furnace services including furnace repair in Phoenix, you do not need to look any further than our team when you need help with your heating system. We take pride in serving our neighbors throughout the Phoenix area. Our experienced, NATE-certified professionals will quickly respond to your service call. Then we will offer fast, cost-effective furnace repairs for all models of different brands. Our company serves residents throughout the Phoenix area, and through our complete satisfaction guarantee. You will be sure every job will be done professionally and correctly.
Why Choose Us?
- Knowledgeable Technicians: We take pride in having a set of knowledgeable and experienced technicians who know all the tricks of solving the issues related to your furnace repair in Phoenix.
- Customer satisfaction: For us, our customer satisfaction is a priority, and therefore, all of our services guarantee full customer satisfaction. We use the most effective techniques to serve your furnace repair needs.
- Affordable Pricing: We understand that you have a different budget set for the repair of your furnace, and that is why we offer a broad range of packages to suit your needs.
Furnace Repair in Phoenix, Gilbert, Anthem, Apache Junction, Avondale, AZ, And The Surrounding Areas
- Furnace Service
- Emergency Furnace Repair
- Furnace Inspection
- Heater Installation
- Furnace Replacement in Gilbert, AZ
- Furnace Maintenance
- Heater and Furnace Tune-Up
- Electric Furnace
Furnace Service – Servicing the Phoenix, Gilbert, Anthem, Apache Junction, Avondale, AZ, And The Surrounding Areas.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I know if my furnace’s air filter is dirty?
Cleaning your HVAC system’s air filter is a necessity as it maintains efficiency and cuts down energy costs. There are various ways to check if your HVAC system’s air filter is dirty:
- Greyish or brownish color
- It takes longer for the heating and cooling cycle of your units
- You have started up your HVAC system after a long time
- Your home is dusty or dirty
- High energy bills
These are the most prominent issues behind the dirty filter of your HVAC system. You can clean it on your own and try DIY solutions.
Can a furnace blower run continuously?
Yes, your furnace blower can run continuously if your furnace thermostat is incorrectly set. Your furnace blower can also run constantly if the fan setting is set to ‘ON’.
These are the two reasons for your furnace blower running continuously. This can lead to increased energy bills. You should change the settings of your furnace and make sure that your fan is not set to automatically ‘ON’ and your thermostat is not set to extreme temperatures.
How can I check if my furnace ignitor is bad?
A furnace ignitor is a vital part of the heating system. It is necessary to start the furnace’s flame burner. There are several ways you can check if the furnace ignitor has gone bad.
- The furnace keeps restarting
- The furnace won’t blow hot air
- The furnace breaker trips repeatedly
- The furnace won’t start
- The furnace keeps resetting itself
These are the most popular ways to check if your ignitor has gone bad. Call in our furnace repair Phoenix team to help you replace the ignitor because it should always be replaced by an expert.
Why is my furnace blowing cold air?
We know that warm air is of paramount importance in chilly weather. But if your furnace is not blowing cold air, then it might be due to these causes.
- Overheated furnace
- Dirty air filter
- Incorrect thermostat settings
- Faulty electric control panel
- The clogged flame sensor rod
- Leaking ducts
- Dirty gas burner
These are the most common causes behind your furnace not blowing hot air. You can call in a technician to resolve these issues or try DIY solutions to save money.
How long does a furnace last?
Your furnace’s life can depend on the make and model of the furnace, as well as the type of furnace it is(gas furnace, electric furnace or hybrid furnace). Usually, a furnace lasts 15-30 years.
However, a furnace’s longevity and life also depend on its maintenance schedule, cleaning schedule and the health of its parts. In other words, the longer you care for your furnace, the longer it will last.
Why is my furnace filter black?
Your furnace filter turning black is usually not a good sign. You should consider replacing your air filter as soon as you notice your furnace filter turning black.
- Effect of carbon monoxide
- Build-up of soot
- Growth of unnoticed mold
You should immediately replace your filter after you notice that your air filter has gone black, to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning.