Your furnace is a crucial part of your house. A well-maintained furnace will provide you with heat in the coldest weather. But what happens when it malfunctions? You need to call for an expert opinion. These so-called experts often advise you for a replacement, though it may not be the best solution. We can help you identify whether your furnace needs a repair or a replacement. It’s better to find a reputed HVAC contractor for furnace repair in Phoenix and the surrounding areas.
Some Furnace Problems You Might Face:
- Noisy furnace: Your furnace mustn’t make a lot of noise. It might be due to some loose parts or an entirely different reason. A repair will solve the problem most of the time.
- Uneven heating: If your furnace doesn’t provide adequate heat to each and every corner of your house, it’s time to get it replaced.
- High energy bills: If you notice a steep rise in your energy bills, it might be due to your furnace. An old furnace uses up more energy to heat your house. It’s better to get it replaced to save your money.
- Improper ventilation: If your furnace is not provided with an adequate air supply, it will struggle to work efficiently. Make sure your furnace is installed at a place with proper ventilation. Contact a heating contractor in Phoenix, AZ for further advice.
- Inefficient heating: If your furnace is taking a lot of time to heat your house, it’s time to get it replaced. This is mostly due to the age and model of the furnace.
- Discolored pilot light: Carbon monoxide is a severe threat to your family members. If you see a yellow-colored pilot light, it might be due to carbon monoxide emission. If your family members experience nausea, headaches, or flu-like symptoms, it is time to be aware. Contact your HVAC technician immediately. Your furnace must be replaced immediately.
Some Factors to consider before a repair or replacement:
- An old furnace: A well-maintained furnace lasts for around 15-20 years. If your furnace is above 15 years, you should consider a replacement.
- Frequent repairs: If your furnace needs a repair every few months, it will cost you a lot in the long run. It is recommended that you get a replacement for your furnace.
- Model quality: A low-quality model will tend to have more problems than its higher efficiency counterparts.
- Wrong installation: If your furnace is of the wrong size as per your house, it will lead to problems. A big-sized furnace isn’t the solution every time. Contact a reputed HVAC contractor to look at the issue and suggest a replacement.
No matter what the problem is with your furnace, genuine HVAC contractors will provide you with the best solutions as per your needs. It is recommended to ask for a second opinion before considering a furnace replacement. You can also consider heating repair in Phoenix.
Diamond AC and Heating HVAC company is the people’s choice for furnace replacement in Tucson, AZ, and furnace repair in Phoenix. Contact us for any problems you encounter with your furnace. We will provide you the best quality furnace services at a reasonable price.